- Name: Talon
- Gender: Male
- God of: Survival
- Avatar: Keena
- Species: Velociraptor
- Side: Virtuous Beasts
- Turf: Keena's Cove
- Color: Orange with Black stripes
- Worshiper Clothing: N/A
These are all of Talon's win quotes.
- I'm smarter, I'm for you faster, A shame
- I'll rule the world yet!
- I like it fast and furious!
- Nice to meet you I'll call you dinner.
- I like the way flesh sticks to my claws.
- Bite me. No, I bite you instead.
NOTE: Moves with Asterisks (*) are names that I made up.
- Hyper Attack: HP+LP (Tosses Opponent into the Air!)
- Taunt: Press Start (Causes RAGE Meter to Charge!)
- Grab Worshipper: D,D HF+LQ (Recovers Health)
- Grab Opponent: F+HP (Used Close to Opponent) (Cannot Be Blocked)
- Overhead Smack F+LP (Used Close to Opponent)
- Big Jump: Charge D, U (Can be used in all jumping directions)
- Rage Morph A: HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph B: LQ+LF+LP
- Rage Morph C: D+HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph D: D+LQ+LF+LP
- Pounce and Flip: D, DF, F, High Talon runs towards his opponent at fast speeds when he connects with them he will climb on top of there body hitting them three times before jumping very far away back.
- Slasher: D, DF, F, Low Talon takes his claws and slashed the air twice with them, this move will hit twice only in the air and will cause a temp stun when hit on the ground.
- Brain Basher: D, U, Low Talon jumps into the air and tries to land on top of his opponents head with his sharp claw pointing towards the very top of the opponents head. If the move connects then the opponent when perform a surprised animation. The strength of the button pressed determines the height of the move as well as how fast Talon falls onto his opponents head.
- Face Ripper: F, B, HF + LF Talon will try to grab onto his opponent. If he does he will jump on top of the opponents chest and will bite the opponents face multiple times before letting them go. After being let go the opponent will fall off their feet.
Extinctions and Suicides
- Shredder: HQ + LQ + HF, D, U, D Talon will perform his frantic fury animation and will go over his opponent. His opponent will begin to use there surprised animation until Talon is finished after which the opponent will keel over and die. There are no mangled corpses in this version of the game.
- Neck Snap: HQ + HF + LF, U, U, D. Talon puts his tail around his neck and violently jerks back his tail snapping his neck and killing him. Due to unfinished animations after Talon falls to the floor with his broken neck he will come back to life.
He has no ending and will use Keenas instead