- Name: Armadon
- Gender: Male
- God of: Life
- Avatar: Tor
- Species: Chasmosaurus
- Side: Virtuous Beasts
- Turf: Tor's Crystal Place
- Color: Tan/Beige
- Worshiper Clothing: N/A
These are all of Armadon's win quotes.
- You must learn to face Spinning Death.
- Attack Me if you dare.
- I will crush you!
- You are no match for my Iron Maiden!
- Smash, smash SMASH! Feels good!
- Don't call me Spike.
NOTE: Moves with Asterisks (*) are names that I made up.
- Hyper Attack: HP+LP (Tosses Opponent into the Air!)
- Taunt: Press Start (Causes RAGE Meter to Charge!)
- Grab Worshipper: D,D HF+LQ (Recovers Health)
- Grab Opponent: F+HP (Used Close to Opponent) (Cannot Be Blocked)
- Overhead Smack F+LP (Used Close to Opponent)
- Big Jump: Charge D, U (Can be used in all jumping directions)
- Rage Morph A: HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph B: LQ+LF+LP
- Rage Morph C: D+HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph D: D+LQ+LF+LP
- Rushing Uppercut: D, DF, F, Low Armadon will charge towards his opponent after a while he will stop and will fling his head in the air trying to launch his opponent with his head. Depending on the strength of the button pressed this move will go farther.
- Spinning Death: D, DB, B, Low (Can be done in air) Armadon will curl into a ball and will go towards his opponent. Depending on the strength of the button pressed this move will go farther
- Flying Spike: D, DF, F, High Armadon will duck down and use his tail to shoot spikes that will go towards the opponent. Depending on the strength of the button pressed the spikes will go faster.
- Iron Maiden: D, U, LQ + LF Armadon will jump into the air and while airborne he will turn his body so his back is facing the ground while trying to slam down on top of his opponent. If he falls on top of his opponent they will stay on the ground for a while before getting back up.
- Hornication Uppercut: D, F, DF, High Armadon will use his the horn on his snout to impale his opponent while jumping in the air. Depending on the strength of the button pressed this move will go higher.
- Gut Gouger: F, B, LF + HF Armadon will take his horn trying to impale his opponent. If he does impale his opponent he will throw them over his head.
Extinctions and Suicides
- Unfinished Spinning Death Extinction: LQ + HQ + HF, D, U, D Armadon will go into a ball and will bounce towards his opponent. His opponent will also use their surprised animation however the two never collide and Armadon will just continue until he goes off screen. It is unknown what the original purpose of this extinction was.
- Tail Impale: HQ + HF + LF, U, U, D. Armadon will take his tail and will impale the bottom of his head.
Ah! Finally with Necrosan defeated Armadon can get some well-needed rest. He retires to the crystal caverns to sleep and revitalize himself. He dreams of a distant time long past. It was a time before the arrival of the other Dinosaur Gods, when Armadon alone ruled the Urth.