- Name: Vertigo
- Gender: Female
- Goddess of: Insanity
- Avatar: Malyssa
- Species: Cobrasaur
- Side: Destructive Dinos
- Turf: Malyssa's Altar/Vertigo's Altar
- Color: Teal with Blue Stripes
- Worshiper Clothing: N/A
These are all of Vertigo's win quotes.
- You've fallen under my Voodoo Spell.
- I am Vertigo, the Mesmerizing sorceress!
- The moon is a cold place and bitter place.
- I'll banish you to the moon!
- Life is good--But for you, death is better.
NOTE: Moves with Asterisks (*) are names that I made up.
- Hyper Attack: HP+LP (Tosses Opponent into the Air!)
- Taunt: Press Start (Causes RAGE Meter to Charge!)
- Grab Worshipper: D,D HF+LQ (Recovers Health)
- Grab Opponent: F+HP (Used Close to Opponent) (Cannot Be Blocked)
- Overhead Smack F+LP (Used Close to Opponent)
- Big Jump: Charge D, U (Can be used in all jumping directions)
- Rage Morph A: HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph B: LQ+LF+LP
- Rage Morph C: D+HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph D: D+LQ+LF+LP
- Venom Spit: D, DF, F, High Vertigo shoots purple venom from her mouth which will go towards the opponent. The strength of the button changes the speed of the move.
- Scorpion Sting: F, F, Low Vertigo takes her tail and unsheaths a spike on the end of her tail and thrusts it into her opponent knocking them off there feet.
- Come Slither: B, B, Low Vertigo puts her tail in front of her to touch the opponent, if the opponent is touched by her tail she will drag them towards her. If the opponent is open then the opponent will be temp stunned and dragged towards Vertigo. If the opponent is blocking the blocking opponent will be dragged to Vertigo still conscious and can attack Vertigo before she finishes her animation making this move quite dangerous.
- Teleport: D, D, LQ (LEFT) or LF (RIGHT) or LP (Same Spot) Vertigo curls into a small ball and disappears, she reappears on the ground, this move is to slow to be effective. This move can be done in the air.
- Air Teleport: D, D, HQ (LEFT) or HF (RIGHT) or HP (Same Spot) Vertigo curls into a small ball and disappears, she reappears in the air, this move is to slow to be effective and Vertigo immediatly falls back to the ground before finishing her animation which makes this move pointless. This move can be done in the air
- Tail Choke and Throw*: F, B, HF + LF Vertigo takes her tail and puts it into the air. If she connects with the opponent she will grab onto the opponents neck and throw them over her head.
Extinctions and Suicides
- Shrink and Eat: HQ + LQ + LF D, U, D Vertigo shrinks her opponent to a size of a human worshipper and then eats them whole.
- Throat Constriction: HQ + HF + LF, U, U, D. Vertigo takes her tail and wraps it around her neck constricting her trachea and suffocating herself.
At long last, Vertigo remains as the sole power to rule over Neo Urth. She had long dreamed of this day in her old prison on the moon. She never could have imagined how the ancient ancestors of the furry little humans could have created such incredible cities and monuments. Oh the power of the spells they must have cast! She enslaved the population of Neo Urth and forced them to cast the mighty spells from ancient tomes of knowledge. Those who failed to deliver where eaten by Vertigo herself! In time, the spells became too powerful for even Vertigo to control! The furry men were flying through the skies like gnats, and even to the moon! Vertigo eventually fled with the help of ther spells to a small moon near Jupiter.