- Name: Slashfang
- Gender: Male
- God of: The Hunt
- Avatar: Xiao Ming
- Species: Smilodon (Sabretooth Tiger)
- Side: Virtuous Beasts
- Turf: Xiao Ming's Pad
- Color: Light Peach with Red Stripes
- Worshiper Clothing: N/A
These are all of Slashfangs win quotes.
- I'll sharpen my claws on your bones.
- You must defeat Fang Long to stand a chance.
- The hunter stalks the prey.
- Return to a simpler existence WORM!
NOTE: Moves with Asterisks (*) are names that I made up.
- Hyper Attack: HP+LP (Tosses Opponent into the Air!)
- Taunt: Press Start (Causes RAGE Meter to Charge!)
- Grab Worshipper: D,D HF+LQ (Recovers Health)
- Grab Opponent: F+HP (Used Close to Opponent) (Cannot Be Blocked)
- Overhead Smack F+LP (Used Close to Opponent)
- Big Jump: Charge D, U (Can be used in all jumping directions)
- Rage Morph A: HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph B: LQ+LF+LP
- Rage Morph C: D+HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph D: D+LQ+LF+LP
- Rush: F, F, High Slashfang charges forward towards the opponent with his arm outstretched with a shimmering glow coming from his arm. Depending on the strength the move will go farther. If a HQ is used Slashfang will perform a power slide.
- Tiger Slash*: D, DF, F, High Slashfang takes his hand and slashes the air creating a moving slash that goes towards the opponent, the strength of the button affects how fast the projectile will go.
- Spiral Upper*: D, F, DF, High Slashfang does a hand stand and jumps twirling into the air with his feet sticking in a diagonal position while he moves up on a diagonal. The strength of the affects how far the move will go in the air.
- Breast Stroke: F, F, LQ Slashfang slashed his arms in a breast stroke maneuver which knocks the opponent off their feet.
- Face Throw*: F, B, HF + LF Slashfang grabs onto the face of his opponent and he throws them over his shoulder.
Extinctions and suicides
- Slashfang has no programmed Extinctions.
- Throat Slit: HQ + HF + LF, U, U, D. Slashfang bites down on his thumb before sliting his own throat and falls to the floor, however the animation is glitched so Slashfang instead starts to fall and stand up rapidly.
Having defeated Necrosan, Slashfang returns to the jungles and savannahs where his where his presence is needed by a hungry hunting tribes. The people of Neo Urth return to a simpler tribal hunting style of life. Each person works hard for the hunting community, and returns to the Urth what they take. The skills of each hunter are keen and deadly. But even so, there is peace as the nomadic tribes band together to discuss issues of conserving the environment they live in. Without greed or hunger, tribal conflicts are rare, and war is unheard of. The tale of the Great Cataclysm is told as a cautionary fable of greed and excess to the children of the tribes of Neo Urth.