- Name: Sauron
- Gender: Male
- God of: Hunger
- Avatar: Arik
- Species: Tyrannosaurus
- Side: Neutral
- Turf: Arik's Seawall/Sauron's Seawall
- Color: Yellow and Purple
- Worshiper Clothing: N/A
These are all of Sauron's win quotes.
- Know the name of your tyrant king-SAURON!
- Im still the largest, still the best!
- I hunger for fresh meat---YOURS!
- I am the lizard king.
- I can do anything!
- Even vultures wouldn't eat you.
- Watch as I swallow your followers one by one!
NOTE: Moves with Asterisks (*) are names that I made up.
- Hyper Attack: HP+LP (Tosses Opponent into the Air!)
- Taunt: Press Start (Causes RAGE Meter to Charge!)
- Grab Worshipper: D,D HF+LQ (Recovers Health)
- Grab Opponent: F+HP (Used Close to Opponent) (Cannot Be Blocked)
- Overhead Smack F+LP (Used Close to Opponent)
- Big Jump: Charge D, U (Can be used in all jumping directions)
- Rage Morph A: HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph B: LQ+LF+LP
- Rage Morph C: D+HQ+HF+HP
- Rage Morph D: D+LQ+LF+LP
- Earthquake Stomp: D, D, Low (can be done in the air) Sauron jumps into the air and falls back down to the ground causing a crater under his feet and his opponent will fly into the air. Higher variation makes sauron jump and higher and fall slower down to the ground however the opponent will fly a bit higher into the air.
- Stun Roar: D, DF, F, High Sauron opens his mouth and shoots a purple shock wave from his mouth towards the opponent, unlike Primal Rage 1 this move is more damaging. The strength of the button pressed changes the speed of the move.
- Leaping Bone Bash: D, U, LQ + LF Sauron leaps into the air and tries to jump on top of his opponent if he lands on his opponent he will then pin them to the ground and rip out a large amount of flesh from the opponent. This move is still one of the most damaging moves in the game.
- Cranium Crusher: D, F, DF, High Sauron leaps into the air with the top of his head being pushed towards the sky trying to hit his opponent. The strength of the button pressed determines the height of the move.
- Air Throw: LF + HF If Sauron and his opponent are in the air pressing LF + HF will allow Sauron to throw his opponent. Sauron uses his jaws to bite down onto his opponent and then he throws them towards the ground.
- Neck Throw: F, B, LF + HF Sauron will try to bite the neck of his opponent if he is successful he will bite down onto his opponent then throw them over his head.
Extinctions and Suicides
- Flesh Eating: HQ + LQ + HF, D, U, D Saurons opponent will keel over and die after wards Sauron will put his foot on their body and rip out some of the opponents flesh and eat it. Necrosan and Slashfang do not spill blood or have exposed bones when this extinction is performed on them.
- Tail Smack: HQ + HF + LF, U, U, D. Sauron moves his tail away then quickly with great force towards his face, the impact breaks Sauron's neck and topples him over.
Once again the triumphant Lizard King reasserts himself as the most powerful force on the planet! All of humanity cowers and fears te might and hunger of Sauron. His warrior followers raid and capture their enemies for sacrifice to their ravenous god. Fearful of being eaten by Sauron, his followers work hard to grow livestock and to conquer neighboring tribes. Their numbers grow rapidly with the weekly fertility rituals. In time the rapid economic expansion sates even Saurons hunger. Even so, the tribes continue the practice of producing abundant food and replenishing its population with its wild and extravagant weekly orgies.