- Name: Blizzard
- Gender: Male
- God of: All Good
- Species: Yeti
- Side: Virtuous Beasts
- Turf: The Cliffs
- Color: Grey and Blue
- Worshiper Clothing: Blue
Info: Blizzard is a noble god. He was frozen in his sleep and was awakened when the meteor smashed into the Earth. He saw the humans and the new Urth. He chose to help the humans rather than kill them. Blizzard is only trying to protect himself and when threatened will come down his mountain to fight any god who opposes him. He wishes to allow the humans to live if he where to conquer the Urth.
- Freeze Breath: Hold 1+2+4 B, F. Blizzard will breath out a cold breath which will freeze his opponent when they touch it.
- Ice Geyser: Hold 1+2+4 D, U. Blizzard will lift his hand up and will do nothing if the opponent is not close enough leaving him open to an attack. However if an opponent is close enough then he will bring a pillar of ice from out of the floor which will freeze the opponent.
- Mega Punch (short): Hold 1+3 B, F. Blizzard will wind up and will then charge at a short range to punch his opponent with a strong punch.
- Mega Punch (Long): Hold 2+4 B, F. Blizzard will wind up a stronger punch and will lunch himself farther and will try to punch his opponent great for if your at a long distance.
- Quick Mega Punch: Hold all four buttons B, F. Blizzard will quickly do a Mega Punch which will be very quick and very short ranged. Best used in combos.
- Fake Mega Punch: Hold 1+3 D, U. Blizzard will look like he is doing a Mega Punch but will come back down. Any attack or projectile on his torso will pass through while he is in this animation however his feet are still vulnerable.
- Air Throw: Tap 2+3 while in the air. Blizzard will grab his opponent if both are in the air and will throw then into the floor.
- Ground Air Throw: Hold 2+3 B, U, F. Blizzard will look like he is doing a normal throw but when he touches his opponent he will do the air throw only very close to the ground.
- Punching Bag: Hold 1+4 F, D, B, U. Blizzard will grab the back of his opponents head and hold them their this moves will then bring the opponents brain stem down. As long as they remain unconsciuos pressing 1 will smack the opponent with small jabs into the face pressing it faster will make Blizzard to punch faster. Pressing 2, 3, or 4 will make Blizzard do an uppercut which will launch his opponent.
- Chomp a Human: Hold all four buttons B, U, F, D. Blizzard will move his hand along the floor. If he does manage to touch a human he will eat them and spite their bones out to regain some health. (Can also hurt the opponent)
- Brain Bash: Hold 1+2+4 D, D, B, U, F. Blizzard will smack his opponent twice into the ground and then he will smash their head and will punch their brain out.
- To Da Moon: Hold all four buttons D, D, D, D, U. Blizzard will walk to his opponent and do a punching bag and will then knock his opponent very hard into the background of the stage.
- Redemption (Version 2.3 Only): Hold all four buttons B, U, F, D. Blizzards opponent will fall down like normal and Blizzard will then walk up to them. He will then lift his hand as a choir his heard. Blizzards opponents soul will fly into what appears to be heaven only leaving their bones on the ground.
Summary: Blizzard has conquered the Urth and since he has destroyed all the threats he went back to his territory to live the rest of his years in solitude. However he will be threatened by an unknown enemy soon.......
Prototype Ending (Non Canon) (Used to be an Alien)
Frozen at the core of the meteor Blizzard was released during the crash. His planet had a vicious ice age and went out of its orbit, becoming the meteor that struck Earth. Blizzard lived high in the mountains, descending only when threatened, and with his alien techniques and age-old wisdom, he was unstoppable. With no threats remaining he returns to his mountain retreat. One day, though, a new force will invade his land from across the endless ocean...